Carpe Omnious

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Carpe Omnious

Just a Fun Flag Forum

3 posters

The way the forum is up

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The way the forum is up Empty The way the forum is up

Post by Admin Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:57 am

Currently we will have it so only Council members are on here but I do wish to open it up more in the future I just don't know how practical it will be fore the flag members.

I do feel We should have a section for Captains or Diplomats of every crew in the Flag so they understand how we work, our policies, what we offer, what we are doing(to an extent), and how they potentially can help. Like our rules on over-jobbing one another, or when you can job an SMH(during kade's or not), stuff along those lines. I just want this flag to be as user friendly as possible, and offer as many pirate opportunities to expand their knowledge of the game and feel that they have help and a say in everything we do.

Now I personally feel that having a open forum to the whole flag is kinda stupid, as I have done them in the past and not everyone is really into them, and its not like it would provide much more that we cant already do in the game as it is.
    Suelen
    Suelen

The way the forum is up Empty Re: The way the forum is up

Post by Suelen Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:48 am

fine by me
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Admin wrote:

I do feel We should have a section for Captains or Diplomats of every crew in the Flag so they understand how we work, our policies, what we offer, what we are doing(to an extent), and how they potentially can help. Like our rules on over-jobbing one another, or when you can job an SMH(during kade's or not), stuff along those lines. I just want this flag to be as user friendly as possible, and offer as many pirate opportunities to expand their knowledge of the game and feel that they have help and a say in everything we do.

I would like a Vote on the Captains and/or Diplomats room, So if every council member could make a vote, Would make it easier for us to propose things and to work with each crew that we have in the flag at all times.

So 1 post add comment if you want, otherwise just Yes or No.
    bestboy
    bestboy

Post by bestboy Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:49 am